Jewellery Care Instructions
- Avoid wearing in water. Extended exposure to water could have an adverse effect on the finish and the stability of the earring post.
- Avoid handling with excess oily product on your hands (moisturiser, sunscreen etc)
- Do not bend or put unnecessary pressure on your earrings
- Do not drop or handle roughly
- Storing your earrings on a stand or in a box will help protect them while you're not wearing them and keep the earring posts safe from damage
- Always handle the earring post gently and remove earrings carefully
- To keep the acrylic shiny and free from fingerprints you can buff your earrings with a jewellery polishing cloth or microfibre cloth