HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR LOBE BIRDS
- Avoid wearing in water. Extended exposure to water could have an adverse effect on the finish and the stability of the earring post.
- Avoid handling with excess oily product on your hands (moisturiser, sunscreen etc)
- Do not bend or put unnecessary pressure on your earrings
- Do not drop or handle roughly
- Keeping your earrings in their box will help protect them while you're not wearing them and keep the earring posts safe from damage
- Always handle the earring post gently and remove earrings carefully
- To keep the acrylic shiny and free from fingerprints you can buff your earrings with a jewellery polishing cloth or microfibre cloth
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR REAL BIRDS
Love them lots.
If you ACTUALLY have questions on bird care, I'd love to chat but you should also consult your avian vet! I'm not a trained animal professional! Just a professional crazy bird lady.